The Motor-fuel, Alcohol and Tobacco Tax Unit's online services for motor fuel tax matters include administrative functions related to the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) as well as public access to other motor fuel license information. Choose from the links below to access specific services. See the necessary system requirements to use these services:
- IFTA e-File - Choose this service to file your IFTA return electronically.
- IFTA Registration - The IFTA Registration service allows online registration for an IFTA license. Choose this service to either begin a new registration application or to resume an application in process.
- IFTA Decal Request - Choose this service to order additional decals for an existing IFTA licensee.
- Motor Fuel License Inquiry - Choose this service to search for information or check the status of non-IFTA motor fuel licenses in Maryland.
- Motor Fuel Exemption Certificate Inquiry - Choose this service to search for the status of special fuel tax exemption certificates and the products authorized for motor fuel tax free purchase.